Simple Art and your Garden can look amazing. Garden globes will help your garden keep the good look all year long… You will Love this Calm and Cool DIY Garden Globes. Make Your Garden More Attractive! Read More…
Enjoyed this post? If so please Pin this image to your Pinterest boards
and share it with the world.
1. Use Old Bowling Balls and Spray them with a Mirror-Like Spray Paint to Make Gazing Balls That Will Add Unique Character To Your Yard and Garden:
See the tutorial at: thegardenglove.com
2. Trim Out a Spherical Plant Sculpture to Beautify Your Garden:
Here’s an article about Topiary – DIY Topiary: Take Your Pruning to the Next Level
3. Add Mirror Mosaic to an Old Bowling Ball:
4. Garden Gabion Ball Created From Wire Mesh and River Rocks:
See the tutorial of similar project: bonneylassie.blogspot.com
5. Different Glass Light Covers Will Give Each Concrete Garden Sphere a Different Look and Style:
All you need to prepare: $3 glass light covers from thrift store; some quick-dry concrete and a little non-stick cooking spray.
Check out the full instructions here: designsponge.com
6. Create Garden Balls from Hundreds of Slate or River Stones That Look Downright Magical:
7. DIY Flower Clay Pot Succulent Sphere with Video Instruction:
Video Instrucions here.
8. Simply Glue Marbles to a Spherical Shaped Something Like a Bowling Ball or Light Cover to Make a Gorgeous and Bold Garden Statue:
9. Enhance Your Home’s Outdoor with These Giant Concrete Spheres:
10. Spray Paint Chicken Wire Ball to Look Like Truffula Flowers:
11. Stick Pennies on Old Bowling Balls Bought from Thrift Store To Make a Piece of Garden Art:
12. Inflatable Molds, Concrete Dipped Fabric and Yarn Make Cute Garden Orbs. You Can Also Spray Paint Them with Your Favorite Colors:
Get the full Tutorial here: madebybarb.com
13. Metal Sculpture Ornament Crafted From Kitchen Spoons and Fork:
14. Do You Want to Have a Large Wooden Ball in the Garden?
15. Bend, Weave and Shape the Vine into Spheres that Will be the Simple Garden Accents: